NETWORK TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
– – THIS WEBSITE IS NOT A FREE SERVICE, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY TO PAY THE USAGE FEES ––
The EARTHDOLLAR.ORG domain, EARTHDOLLAR.ORG website, the Earth Dollar Wallet, and the Mother Earth Network (Software Platform) (individually and collectively called the “EarthDollar Network”) is used under license by the Earth Dollar Association – a Sovereign Decentralized Autonomus Organization (S-DAO), Mother Earth Trust (Wildlife Sanctuaries) and its affiliates (individually and collectively called the “EarthDollar Parties”). By using the Services of the EarthDollar Network, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Contract and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Contract below:
1. The EarthDollar Network. Welcome to the EarthDollar Network. The EarthDollar Network is a decentralized ISP (Internet Service Provider).
2. The Contract.The usage of the EarthDollar Network and the Copyrighted Materials is not a right, but a privilege. This Contract is accepted upon your viewing the EarthDollar Network and/or use of the Services for any reason whatsoever. You agree to be bound by this Network Terms & Conditions of Use (this “Contract”), whether or not you are a unregistered Member or you are a registered Member. In this agreement, “you”, “your” and refer to each Member, and “we”, “us” and “our” refer to the EarthDollar Parties.By purchasing or by using the Earth Dollar (ED) Token or by acessing any of the EarthDollar Network, the Purchaser acknowldeges they have read, expressly understands, and agrees with all of the terms and conditions and policies set forth in the accompanying agreements below, including in all of the terms and conditions in this Contract:
3. Eligibility. To view and/or become a member of the EarthDollar Network and its website, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions below:
(a) Individual: If you are an individual, you must be eighteen (18) years or over to use the Service. You certify to the EarthDollar Parties that, that you are at least 18 years of age. Please note that minors may be protected with filtering and parenting software; it is the parents’ sole responsibility to ensure that you meet the minimum age requirements.
(b) Legal Entity: If you are a legal entity, that you certify to the EarthDollar Parties that you agree to this Contract and agree to pay for the Copyright Usage Fee.
(c) Government Entity: If you are a government entity, that you certify to the EarthDollar Parties that you agree to this Contract and agree to pay for the Copyright Usage Fee. Membership is void where prohibited, but you still agree to be subject to the terms and conditions of this Contract, including the Copyright Usage Fee, with no exceptions for whatever reason whatsoever.Even though all of the abovesaid is enforced, there is a small chance that you might become exposed to Contents from the EarthDollar Network and its websites although you are not eligible, consequently you hereby waive your right to any damages (from any party) related to such exposure, including to your organization, your members and any people under your authority and/or management and/or jurisdiction.. It is your sole responsibility, not ours to apply Internet filters if you do not want the Content, and the websites from the EarthDollar Parties to be viewed or used by ineligible people and ineligible organizations.
By using the Service, you are making the representation that you are one of the above and you agree to pay any Copyright Usage Fees and/or the EarthDollar Parties’s service fees, where applicable. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Contract and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Contract. the EarthDollar Parties may elect to accept or reject your registration application for any reason at its sole discretion. You agree that your application for Service and the performance of Service will occur at our offices in Geneva, Switzerland, the location of our head office or any other location selected by the EarthDollar Parties.
4. Copyright Usage Fees.All the content of the EarthDollar Network, its website and all content relating to the EarthDollar Network are used under license through the copyright holders (“Copyright Holder”). Upon using the EarthDollar Network, entering its websites, and using content related to the EarthDollar Network (collectively “”Copyrighted Materials), you agree to pay the following Copyright Usage Fees. We use an honor system for payment of the Copyright Usage Fees, so please calculate and pay the following Copyright Usage Fees below prior to using the EarthDollar Network, its websites and content related to the EarthDollar Network:
Copyright Usage Fees
(a) Individuals: For non-commerical use, viewing is free per page viewed per viewer;
(b) Legal entity: For buying the Earth Dollar and a Member, viewing is free per page viewed per viewer; all other types of use is the same fees as Government Entity;
(c) Government Entity:Viewing 25.00 EUROS per page per viewer; Printing 25.00 EUROS per page printed, plus 25.00 EUROS per page reproduced (photocopied, printed or digitally storage/format);Make checks payable to: c/o Copyright Holder Send check to:Attn: Earth Dollar (Copyright Holder) c/o Mother Earth Trust5042 Wilshire Blvd #37437Los Angeles, CA 90036If you do not agree to the Copyright Usage Fees, do not use the Copyrighted Material. There are no exceptions for legal entities and government entities to pay the Copyright Usage Fees for any reason whatsoever or any excuse whatsoever or for any purpose whatsoever, unless you have a written and signed consent from the Copyright Holder. You waive all rights for fair use of the Copyrighted Material, unless you are accredited by the EarthDollar Parties as a library or a school.You agree to waive all rights that provides you free use of the Copyrighted Material. You agree to waive all rights of using any excuse(s) whatsoever not to abide by EarthDollar Parties Terms of Service Contract. If you do not accept EarthDollar Parties’ ED Agreements, do not use our Services or view our website or the Copyrighted Materials. You agree not the use any of the Copyrighted Materials as described in this Contract for any purpose whatsoever, unless you agree to and have made full payment of the Copyright Usage Fees to the Copyright Holder and the Copyright Holder confirms in writing to his satisfaction that the Copyright Usage Fee has been paid.
If the Copyright Holder commences legal action against you for non-payment of the Copyright Usage Fees, you agree to immediately stop usage of the Copyrighted Material and/or if you are sent a cease and desist order by the Copyright Holder and/or the EarthDollar Network. If you are ordered to destroy all copies of the Copyrighted Material in your possession by the Copyright Holder and/or the EarthDollar Network, you shall immediately execute such orders and provide a affidavit that you have destroy all copies of the Copyrighted Material in your possession. However, destruction of the Copyrighted Materials still requires the payment of the Copyright Usage Fees.
If you continue to use the Copyrighted Materials after the cease and desist order by Copyright Holder and/or the EarthDollar Network, you agree to pay an additional Penalty Usage Fee on top of the Copyright Usage Fee of 50 EUROS per page per day in violation of this Contract and/orcease and desist order.All rights reserved.
5. About Us. The EarthDollar Network as described above is just a venue offered by the EarthDollar Network, for members to interact, communicate, buy, sell and to exchange ideas, products and services with one another. The EarthDollar Network acts as an Internet Service Provider (ISP) and does not monitor or endorse members postings or offerings, whatsoever on the EarthDollar Network or anywhere else for that matter. The brands, websites, products and services the EarthDollar Network (individually or collectively “Services” or “Websites”).
6. Term. This Contract will remain in full force and effect while you use the Service, whether or not you are registered. Even after you cease to become a Member or the membership is terminated or you discontinue using the Services, this Contract will remain in effect.
7. Temporary Storage. You are fully responsible for creating and retaining copies of, including backups of all files, data and other materials as may be necessary for reconstruction of any files, information material or messages lost or ms-processed by the EarthDollar Network. You acknowledge that the EarthDollar Network may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Services, including without limitation the maximum number of days that email messages, message board postings, chat transmission or other uploaded Content will be retained by the Services, the maximum number of email messages that may be sent from or received by an account on the Services, the maximum size of any email message that may be sent from or received by an account on the Services, the maximum disk space that will be allotted on the EarthDollar Network servers on your behalf, and the maximum number of times (and the maximum duration for which) you may access the Services in a given period of time. You agree that the EarthDollar Parties has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any messages and other communications or other Content maintained or transmitted by the Services.
8. Modifications to Service. The EarthDollar Parties reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue or transfer, temporarily or permanently, the Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that the EarthDollar Parties shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Services. You further acknowledge that the EarthDollar Parties reserves the right to modify these general practices and limits from time to time.
9. Type of Use by Members. You agree to use our Services for personal non-commercial uses and only commercial endeavors connected contractually with the EarthDollar Network. You agree not to post or transmit any Content containing commercial endeavors that does not directly pay the EarthDollar Network or that circumvents the EarthDollar Network’s payment system or competes with any of the Services or is for the benefit of a third party or from any web page. Furthermore, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Services, use of the Services, or access to the Services.
10. Security. When you register a Services with the EarthDollar Network through our Services or affiliated sites or associated sites, you are responsible for selecting a security procedure to protect your Services registration records (including your contact records and host records) from unauthorized changes. You agree to immediately notify the EarthDollar Network of any unauthorized use of the Content or Services or any other breach of security. You agree to ensure that you exit and properly log off from your account at the end of each session.
11. Moving. In order to register or obtain or to maintain your Services, you represent and warrant to the EarthDollar Parties that you lawfully reside at the address provided to us in your registration information. Additionally, you agree to promptly notify us of the address of your new dwelling, prior to moving.
12. Communications. You also understand and agree that the Services may include advertisements and that these advertisements are necessary for the EarthDollar Network to provide the Services. You also understand and agree that the Services may include certain communications from the EarthDollar Network, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the newsletter and that these communications are considered part of being a Member and you will not be able to opt out of receiving them.
13. Grant of Software License. On the registration approval date and pursuant to this Contract, the EarthDollar Parties hereby grants you a single one (1) year personal, non-transferable, revocable, Eminent Domain and non-exclusive right and license to use the object code of the EarthDollar Network’s software on a single computer; provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the software. You agree not to modify the software in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Services. You agree not to access the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by the EarthDollar Network for use in accessing the Services.
14. Grant of Copyright Usage License. On the payment of the Copyright Usage Fees and pursuant to this Contract, the EarthDollar Parties hereby grants you a single one (1) year personal, non-transferable, revocable, Eminent Domain and non-exclusive right and license to use the EarthDollar Network’s written copyrighted content, including from the website, other than software (“Content”); provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of or sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Content or use it to attack/harm the EarthDollar Network or its officers or its affiliates or its subcontractors. You agree not to modify the Content in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the Content, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Services. You agree not to access the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by the EarthDollar Network for use in accessing the Services.
15. Grant of Promotion License. On the registration approval date and pursuant to this Contract, the EarthDollar Parties hereby grants to you a single one (1) year personal, non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable, Eminent Domain and limited license to use the Services for personal non-commercial use to promote, advertise, and display personal Content on the Services. If you intend to pursue commercial endeavors, the EarthDollar Network’s commercial Services is the only place where you can advertise your products or services. You may not engage in advertising or solicitation of, other Members to buy or sell any products or services through the Services, except by displaying the products or services through the EarthDollar Network’s Commercial Services. Commercial services shall be deemed services that use the EarthDollar Network Network’s payment interface and payment system (“Commercial Services”).
16. Grant of License to the EarthDollar Network. The EarthDollar Network does not claim ownership of content you submit or make available for inclusion on the Services. After posting or submitting your content to the Services, you continue to retain all ownership rights in such content, and you continue to have the right to use your content in any way you choose. However, with respect to registering, using, submitting, posting, uploading, transmitting or otherwise making available any content, including but not limited text, images, profiles, music, video, data, software, sound, photographs, graphics, messages, other materials, and media in any format, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted (collective referred to as “Content”) to or from the Services, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant to the EarthDollar Parties a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive (including any moral rights), irrevocable, perpetual, sublicenseable (through multiple tiers), fully paid license to use, copy, perform, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, perform, distribute, and otherwise exploit the Content (in whole or in part), and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, in all current and future media for the purpose of displaying, advertising, marketing, distributing, exploiting, and promoting the Services and the EarthDollar Network. The EarthDollar Network has the right to refuse or remove any Content that violates this Contract or that is, in the EarthDollar Parties’s sole discretion, objectionable.
Without this license, would be unable to provide the services. For example, without the right to modify your Content, the EarthDollar Network would not be able to digitally compress video files that Members submit or other Content formats to satisfy technical requirements, and without the right to perform your Content, the EarthDollar Network could not allow other Members to see to videos posted by Members. The license you grant to the EarthDollar Parties is non-exclusive (meaning you are free to license your Content to anyone else in addition to the EarthDollar Network), fully-paid and royalty-free (meaning that the EarthDollar Network is not required to pay you for the use on the Services of the Content that you post), sublicensable (so that the EarthDollar Network is able to use its affiliates and subcontractors such as Internet content delivery networks to provide the EarthDollar Network services), and worldwide (because the Internet and the EarthDollar Network Services are global in reach).
18. Solicitation Prohibited. The EarthDollar Parties shall immediately terminate any registration, Services, license, and data, plus impose penalties and seek damages, which it believes, in its sole discretion:
(a) is transmitting, posting, publishing or is otherwise connected with any “spam” or “junk mail”, “chain letters” or other unsolicited bulk E-mail; you further agree that the EarthDollar Parties shall be the sole judge of what it considers “spam” or “junk mail”, “chain letters”; (b) the EarthDollar Parties finds in its sole judgment any Content on your Account or links from your Account, to be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, violate this Contract, or threaten the safety of Members. You are solely responsible for the Content that you publish, display or transmit from or to the Services, or to other people or to other entities;
(c) in addition, because damages are often difficult to calculate, you agree to immediately pay the EarthDollar Parties liquidated damages of 20 EUROS for each piece of: (a) spam and/or (b) posting and/or (c) unsolicited commercial E-mail transmitted to each third party from or otherwise connected with your Domain Name or E-mail or your Account, otherwise you agree to immediately pay the EarthDollar Parties actual damages, to the extent such actual damages can be calculated solely by the EarthDollar Parties;
(d) advertising or placing commercial material on the Services is illegal, except as provide for in the Commercial Services section and only in accordance with the terms of this Contract. However, in the event if advertising is placed on the Services or any of the other Members’ Account by you, except as provide for in the Commercial Services section and only in accordance with the terms of this Contract, you agree to pay to the EarthDollar Parties 20 EUROS per page view per Member, commencing from the day of your use of the Services to the end of the time we receive your payment. (e) commercial entities using directly or indirectly or through a agent the Account or Services for personal use or masquerading as personal use Members for any reason whatsoever is prohibited and damages caused by such actions are irreparable; the Member and the commercial entity in violation of this paragraph jointly and severely agree to immediately pay the EarthDollar Parties actual damages, to the extent such actual damages can be calculated solely by the EarthDollar Parties; (f) the EarthDollar Network finds you use any means to attack/harm the EarthDollar Network or to disrupt the EarthDollar Network’s services or used it to undermine integrity or undermine its performance or to shut down (or disrupt) the website/Services of the EarthDollar Network.You agree to immediately pay for any damages estimated by the EarthDollar Parties in its sole discretion, and shall not challenge such damage estimates in any court of law. 19. Acceptable Use. Violations by your use of the Services or violation of network security may result in civil or criminal liability. You acknowledge and warrant to the EarthDollar Parties that you will not utilize the Services for illegitimate purposes, which is prohibited by or would violate any applicable local, state, national, international laws, regulations, legal obligation, terms and conditions of this Contract, policies of the EarthDollar Parties, notices of the EarthDollar Parties, or for purposes that may create civil or criminal liability. You agree that you are solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under your Account, and use of the Services, including any and all Content which originates directly or indirectly, uploaded, posted, make available or transmit through and from the Services. The following is not acceptable and prohibited by the EarthDollar Network:
(a) provide to a third party any personal telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses, except in the Commercial Endeavors approved by the EarthDollar Parties; (b) uses which are offensive, defamatory, deceptive, abusive, threatening, harmful, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, hateful, pornographic, racially or ethically objectionable, profane, infringing, indecent, physically harmful, mentally harmful, emotionally harmful or unlawful material; (b) uses that promotes or violate or infringe upon the rights of any other person, such as unauthorized distribution of material protected by intellectual property laws, rights of privacy or publicity or any other applicable law unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary written consents. This includes, but not limited to illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files; you agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of any Content posted by you to or through the Services.
(c) uses, promotes or displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind or provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18 or post mature Content in sections of the Services not categorized for mature Content. Mature content must be posted in Services officially classified as mature;
(d) “spamming,” sending or posting or transmitting or engaging or participating in unsolicited bulk E-mail messages, any duplicative or unsolicited transmissions, sending unsolicited advertising, surveys, contests, lottery, barter, advertising, sweepstakes, chain letters, junk email, or similar conduct;
(e) disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the Services are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges; (f) create a false identity or false profile or impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity or is false or is misleading or uses misleading email addresses or other manipulated identifiers or forge headers to disguise its origin or promotes illegal activities, including but not limited to: for the purpose of misleading others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a transmission or for whatsoever purpose. Your profile must describe you, as a real individual person. Examples of inappropriate profiles include, but are not limited to, profiles that purport to represent an animal, place, inanimate object, fictional character, or real individual who is not you; (g) creating a false identity or false profile or impersonation or misrepresentation shall also mean commercial entities using directly or indirectly or through a agent the Account or Services for personal use or masquerading as personal use Members for any reason whatsoever;
(h) harvest or solicits passwords or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, screen names, Domain Names, collect or store personal data about other users or solicit or attempt to discover a user’s password, screen name, or other registration Information, with or without their consent or attempt to gain unauthorized access to other Members’ Accounts and Domain Names, other accounts, other user’s computers, computer systems or networks connected to the Services, through password mining or any other means or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users or accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access or attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
(i) provide links to sites, networks, content, framing or resources that are themselves in violation of the letter or spirit of this Contract, or promote the violation of this Contract or make available tools or information whose primary use constitutes a violation of the letter or spirit of this Contract;
(j) use your web pages or directory as storage for illegal remote loading or as a door or signpost to another web page, whether inside or outside the EarthDollar Network or your website or Services;
(k) develop illegal hidden pages or images (those not linked to from another accessible page), or restrict access to any pages other than through password protection mechanisms provided or approved by the EarthDollar Parties; (l) involve in a campaign to attack/harm the EarthDollar Network or to disrupt the Services or to undermine its integrity or undermine its performance or to shut down (or disrupt) the website/Services of the EarthDollar Network. (m) intentionally or unintentionally violate any law or regulations promulgated by any stock market, including the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any international, national or any other stock exchanges or any regulations having the force of law; (n) threats to or harassment, advocates harassment, abuse, stalk, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others or harm minors in any way or promote or provide instructions or information about how to engage in illegal conduct or commit illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury, or promote any illegal act of cruelty to animals. This includes, but is not limited to, providing instructions on how to assemble bombs and any other weapons or drugs, and creating Crush sites;
(o) promoting or transmitting or sending or uploading or posting or receiving any material that contains any virus, worm, cancelbot, trojan horse, time bomb or other harmful component or deleterious programs; the EarthDollar Parties reserves the right to terminate or suspend your Account if it is the unwitting recipient of any of the above or other harmful devices that could cause problems for the entire the EarthDollar Network system;
(p) violating U.S. export regulations by mailing abroad restricted data or software. If you violate these rules or the EarthDollar Parties learns of other unlawful or harmful use of the Services by you, the EarthDollar Network may terminate Member’s Services and take other action it deems appropriate, including notifying the authorities and suing for damages. You agree to comply with all U.S. export control laws and their implementing regulations;
(q) uses that in a manner which significantly and adversely affects the performance or availability to others of the Services, or in a manner that interferes in any way with the EarthDollar Network’ computers or network security or another Member or Member’s use and enjoyment of the Services or another individual’s or entity’s use and enjoyment of similar Services, including, but limited to overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing” or “crashing” the Services;
(r) posting or transmitting any franchise, pyramid scheme, “club membership”, distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an up front or periodic payment, pays commissions only (no significant salary), requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
(s) deleting, revising or reposting any Content posted by any other Members or entity, without written permission or attribution;
(t) disclosing to or sharing your password with any third parties or using your password for any unauthorized purpose;
(u) using or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Services other than the search engine and search agents available from the EarthDollar Network, and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Explorer, Opera, AOL, Firefox). (v) using any automated system or automated use of the system, such as using scripts to add friends, do registrations, post Content or send comments or messages;The EarthDollar Network does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of communications. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted are at your own risk. Even though all of the abovesaid is strictly prohibited, there is a small chance that you might become exposed to such abovesaid items and you further waive your right to any damages (from any party) related to such exposure. You shall immediately notify the EarthDollar Parties of any security breach in, or unauthorized use of, your Account. The EarthDollar Parties has no obligation to monitor the your Account or Domain Names and how it is being used or any user’s use thereof or retain the Content of any user session. However, the EarthDollar Network reserves the right at all times to monitor, review, retain and/or disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
20. Intellectual Property. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content, services, products, brands, technology, data, know-how, software and Services provided by or used under license by the EarthDollar Parties is the proprietary technology and intellectual property of the EarthDollar Parties, and its licensors. You acknowledge that the EarthDollar Parties, and its licensors are the worldwide owner of all the title, right, goodwill, control and interest in and to the content, such as data, text, software, images, graphics, logos, button icons, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, know-how, and other material of the EarthDollar Parties or its licensors for the Services, patent, trade-mark, copyright, goodwill, and all other types of intellectual property (whether past, present, and future, individually or collectively referred to as “Intellectual Property”). You must retain all copyright, trademark, service-mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original material on any copy you make of the Intellectual Property. You shall not copy or adapt the HTML code or any other code that the EarthDollar Parties creates to generate its pages or attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Services. You shall not have any interest in the Intellectual Property, other than the right to use the Intellectual Property in accordance with this Contract. You agree not to challenge the validity of the title of the EarthDollar Parties, its affiliates or its licensors to the aforesaid Intellectual Property, and you shall not do any act that may prejudice the validity of any of them. All rights reserved. The services and products provided to you by the EarthDollar Network, are provided to you is a privilege, and is not a right. You acknowledge the EarthDollar Parties, and its licensors are the intellectual property, trade-mark, copyright, patent, domains, sub-domains, and any other indicia owner for the following, including, but not limited to: the EarthDollar Network. You agree and acknowledge that the EarthDollar Parties and its licensors owns all database, compilation, collective and similar rights, title and interests worldwide in our database, and all information and derivative works generated from the database, as well as all data collected, obtained, given, gathered, transmitted, registered, submitted, received by you or by us. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given written permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, rent, lease, loan, lien, distribute or sell any such proprietary information of the EarthDollar Network or of other Members. The passwords, member profiles, compiled names, photos, links, and Services content are not to be transferred or copied from the Services for use with any other product or service. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Services, including collecting IDs, passwords, and email addresses of members by electronic or other means for the purpose for any purpose whatsoever is prohibited, including, but not limited to sending unsolicited email, unauthorized framing of or linking to websites will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress. The Content of the EarthDollar Network is the copyright of the licensor, which is also the owner of the Earth Dollar trademark in the United States.
22. Commercial Transactions. Commercial Transactions on the Services are governed by our ED Agreements, which is an integral part of this Contract.
23. The EarthDollar Network. Your participation in Commercial Transactions on the EarthDollar Network is governed by the ED Agreements, which is an integral part of this Contract.
24. Pricing. (a) All fees are immediate, and nonrefundable, in whole or in part, even if your Services is suspended, canceled or transferred prior to the end of your then current registration term. the EarthDollar Parties reserves the right to change fees, surcharges, renewal fees or to institute new or additional fees at any time, for any reason, at its sole discretion. The EarthDollar Parties may take all remedies available to collect fees owed;
(b) in the event of a charge back by a credit card company (or similar action by another payment provider) in connection with the payments of the Services, you agree and acknowledge that the registration for the Services shall be transferred back to the EarthDollar Parties and we reserve all rights regarding such Services including, without limitation, the right to make the Services available to other parties for purchase. We will reinstate your Services solely at our discretion, and subject to the receipt of the fees owing, plus then-current reinstatement fee, currently set at 50.00 EUROS ;
(c) you will be notified thirty (30) days prior to when a renewal fee for the Service is due. Should a renewal fee for the Service go unpaid thirty (30) days after the renewal notice, your registration for the Service will be canceled. Payment must be made by credit card or such other method as we may indicate in the registration application or renewal form. You agree that you will not transfer your Services to another third party.
25. Right of Refusal. Your registration or use or nonuse of the EarthDollar Network or Account or Service(s) or Domain Name is a privilege and not a right; nothing in this Contract says it is a right and if any part of this Contract or our policies or our rules indicate otherwise, than this paragraph shall supersede the contradictory part of this Contract or our policies or our rules. The EarthDollar Network in its sole discretion, reserves the right to refuse to register or modify your Account, Service or Domain Name or use of the Services or register you for any of the EarthDollar Parties’s Service, and has the right to delete your Account, Service or Domain Name from the registration for such services. Furthermore, in the event a prohibited Domain Name or Content containing control characters and/or prohibited characters and/or irresolvable characters or scripts and/or prohibited Domain Names are being registered or have been registered or submitted or uploaded, the EarthDollar Parties in our sole discretion, reserves the right to refuse to register or modify your chosen Account information or register you for other the EarthDollar Parties’s Service, and has the right to delete or to cancel or to suspend your Account, Service or Domain Name at anytime. For any paid Account, in the event we do not register your Account, Service or Domain Name, or we delete your Account, Service or Domain Name, we agree to refund any applicable fees you have paid, provided you acted in good faith. You agree that we shall not be liable to you for loss or damages that may result from our refusal to register to use the Services or refusal to register you for other the EarthDollar Parties’s services, for any reason whatsoever.
26. Third Party Usage and Data. You cannot permit someone else to use your Account or Services to purchase or otherwise acquire access to the Services or to modify or cancel your Services, without the EarthDollar Parties’s prior written consent. You agree to be responsible for the protection, confidentiality or usage of your ID, password, Service, and Account.
27. Dispute Policy. As a ISP, we provide a venue for Members to communicate with one another, consequently you agree to be solely responsible for your interactions with other Members. The EarthDollar Network reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members. Any dispute between the EarthDollar Parties and you about or involving the EarthDollar Network Services must be settled by arbitration utilizing the dispute resolution procedures of a arbitration organization chosen by the EarthDollar Parties, a jurisdiction chosen by the Copyright Holder or the EarthDollar Parties and is usually in Switzerland, provided that the foregoing shall not prevent the EarthDollar Parties from seeking injunctive relief in a court of competent jurisdiction.
You agree that, if your use of the Services is challenged by a third party, you will be subject to the provisions specified in our ED Agreements in effect at the time of the dispute. You agree that in the event a dispute arises with any third party, you will indemnify at your own expense (including, but not limited to attorney fees and legal cost) and hold the EarthDollar Parties, and its licensors harmless pursuant to the terms and conditions set forth in this Contract. If we are notified that a complaint has been filed with a judicial or administrative body regarding your use of our Services, you agree not to make any changes to your Services without any prior written approval from the EarthDollar Parties. We may not allow you to make changes to such Services record until (i) we are directed to do so by the judicial or administrative body, or (ii) we receive notification by you and the other party contesting your registration and use of our Services that the dispute has been settled. Furthermore, you agree that if you are subject to litigation regarding your use of our Services, the EarthDollar Parties may deposit control of your Services into the judicial body, by supplying a party with a the EarthDollar Parties certificate from the EarthDollar Parties.
28. Changes. You acknowledge that the EarthDollar Parties’s business system and the practice of registering and administering the Services is in the “BETA” stage and is evolving, and therefore you agree that the EarthDollar Parties may modify: (1) this Contract, The ED Agreements, and any of the EarthDollar Parties’s current and future policies or procedures; (2) part or all of the Service; (3) any fees or prices, provided under this Contract at any time, at its sole discretion, including but not limited to and any other agreements that the EarthDollar Parties is currently bound by or will be bound by in the future, as well as to adjust to changing business circumstances. Any such revision or change will be binding and effective immediately upon posting of the revised Contract or change to the Service on the EarthDollar Network. You agree to be responsible for periodically reviewing our website, including the current version of this Contract available on our website, to be aware of any such revisions. Your continued use of Services shall constitute your acceptance of this Contract, policies and notices, including any new modifications. You agree that such cancellation will be your exclusive remedy if you do not wish to abide by any changes to this Contract or any of our policies or notices. If you do not agree to any such changes, you may request that your Services be terminated, and canceled, under the terms and conditions of this Contract. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the EarthDollar Parties, its affiliates, its licensors, the EarthDollar Parties’s employees and officers at your own expense (including, but not limited to attorney fees and legal cost) arising from your disagreement with the changes to this Contract or any of our policies or notices. Notice of your termination will be effective on receipt and processing by the EarthDollar Parties. Any fees paid by you if you terminate your Contract with us are nonrefundable, but you will not incur any additional fees. You may terminate this Contract at any time by providing the EarthDollar Parties as follows:
step 2: print out your profile, and send by registered mail, your profile along with the above original email duly signed by you to surrender the Services account to the following address:
Mother Earth Trust (Wildlife Sanctuaries)5042 Wilshire Blvd #37437Los Angeles, CA 90036Attention: Business Affairs – Termination29. Disclosure. You may access your registration information in the EarthDollar Network’s possession to review, modify or update such information, by accessing “My Account”, or similar service, made available at our Services. the EarthDollar Network will take reasonable precautions to protect the information it obtains from you from our loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction of that information. You hereby consent to any and all such disclosures and use of, and guidelines, limits and restrictions on disclosure or use of, information provided by you in connection with the registration of a Services (including any updates to such information), whether during or after the term of your registration of the Services. You hereby irrevocably waive any and all claims and causes of action you may have arising from such disclosure or use of your registration information by the EarthDollar Parties.
30. No re-licensing. The Services cannot be re-licensed in part or in whole, in any manner whatsoever. In the event this clause is violated, and you re-license the use of the Services registered to you to a third party, you nonetheless remain the Account, and Service holder of record, and remain responsible for all obligations under this Contract, including but not limited to payment obligations, and providing (and updating, as necessary) your own full contact information, adequate to facilitate timely resolution of any problems that arise in connection with the Services or Account.
31. Limitation of Liability. YOU AGREE THAT THE EARTHDOLLAR PARTIES, LICENSORS AND ITS CONTRACTORS OR ASSOCIATES OR AFFILIATES OR THE EARTHDOLLAR PARTIES’S OFFICERS, THE EARTHDOLLAR PARTIES’S EMPLOYEES OR THE EARTHDOLLAR PARTIES’S DIRECTORS UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY AND ALL: (A) SUSPENSION OR LOSS OF YOUR SERVICES, (B) USE OF YOUR “SERVICES”, (C) INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS OR ACCESS BY INELIGIBLE USERS, (D) ACCESS DELAYS OR DELAYS OR ACCESS INTERRUPTIONS TO THIS SITE OR SERVICES OR THE WEBSITES YOU ACCESS BY THE “SERVICES”; (E) DATA NON-DELIVERY, MIS-DELIVERY, CORRUPTION, DELETION, DESTRUCTION OR OTHER MODIFICATION; (F) EVENTS BEYOND THE EARTHDOLLAR PARTIES’S CONTROL; (G) THE PROCESSING OF THIS APPLICATION; (H) DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ACTS OF GOD; (I) UNAUTHORIZED USE OR MISUSE OF YOUR USER SERVICES, PASSWORD OR ACCOUNT; (J) ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR MISSTATEMENTS IN ANY AND ALL INFORMATION OR SERVICE (S) PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT AND FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT, OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICE; (K) ACTIONS OF YOUR AGENT OR FAILURE TO PAY OR ACCURACY OF INFORMATION; OR (L) OVERLAPPING OR DUPLICATE “SERVICES”; OR (M) “SERVICES” NOT BEING REGISTERED ON TIME OR AT ANY OTHER TIME OR REGISTERED BY ANY OTHER PARTY OTHER THAN YOU OR REGISTERED PRIOR TO YOU; (N) APPLICATION OF THE DISPUTE POLICY. THE EARTHDOLLAR PARTIES ALSO WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF THE EARTHDOLLAR PARTIES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE EARTHDOLLAR PARTIES’S MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY BE THE LESSER OF EITHER: (I) ONE DOLLAR (1.00 EUROS) OR (II) THE REGISTRATION FEE PAID BY MEMBER. BECAUSE SOME STATES, PROVINCE OR COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH PLACES, ARE NOT PERMITTED TO USE OUR SERVICE. IF IN THE EVENT, YOU USE OR CONTINUE TO USE OUR SERVICE CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING THIS CLAUSE.
32. Indemnification of the EarthDollar Network. The Services is only a venue, and the EarthDollar Network is only an Internet service provider (ISP). The Services acts as a venue for Members and entities to communicate with one another, post Content, and buy/sell products. The EarthDollar Network does not screen or censor Members.
Furthermore, the EarthDollar Network is not involved in the actual transaction between Members. As a result, the EarthDollar Network has no control over the quality, safety or legality of the Content on the Services or the truth or accuracy of the Content. In addition, note that there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, foreign nationals, underage persons or people acting under false pretenses. Since Member identity verification on the Internet is difficult, the EarthDollar Network cannot and does not confirm each Member’s purported identity. The EarthDollar Network has a verification system to verify the identity of Members for paid silver, gold and diamond members via credit card information, but it is not one hundred percent () accurate; for basic free members, their identities are very difficult to verify. Thus, the EarthDollar Network have established a Member initiated feedback system to help you evaluate with whom you are dealing. The EarthDollar Network also encourage you to communicate directly with other Members through the tools available on the Services. Member assume all risks associated with dealing with other Members with whom you come in contact through the Services.You agree, acknowledge, grant, protect, indemnify and pay all costs to the EarthDollar Parties, our associates or others, our affiliates, and our directors, officers, employees, shareholders, contractors, and our agents from and against all liabilities or responsibilities of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, from any and all errors, omissions or any other actions, including but not limited to problems arising out of or related to: your registration application or receipt of or failure to receive a registration or use of any of the Services or Copyrighted Content or use of the Account or from your interactions with other Members. You further agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the EarthDollar Parties, our associates or others, the Copyright Holder, our affiliates, and our directors, officers, employees, contractor, and our agents from and against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever (including, but not limited to contractual and extra-contractual, actual and consequential, direct and indirect, punitive), damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including legal fees and expenses) arising out of, or related to, your registration or use of any of the Services or from your interactions with other Members. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the EarthDollar Parties, our contractors, agents, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates, and assigns for any, and all loss, liabilities, claims, expenses, damages and costs, including attorneys’ fees, resulting from any third party claim and/or claim by you, action, or demand related to the registration or arising from this Contract or use of the Services registered by you or information posted on Services or from your interactions with other Members. You agree to immediately pay the 55,000 EUROS Indemnification Fee per claim to each of the EarthDollar Parties and/or the Copyright Holder and/or our associates and/or our affiliates, and/or our directors, officers and/or employees and/or shareholders and/or contractors and/or our agents to help with the costs of any claims that are made by you and/ or by a third party; furthermore, you agree and guarantee full payment of all: loss, liabilities, claims, expenses, damages and costs, including attorneys’ fee of any nature whatsoever. Payment of the Indemnification Fee must be made prior to a filing a claim made by you or made by a third party.If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code §1542, which says: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
\33. Representations and Warranties. You represent that, to the best of your knowledge, belief, and after your due diligence research, neither the use of the Services nor the manner in which it is directly or indirectly used infringes the legal rights of you or any other third party and you are Eligible to use the EarthDollar Network. You further represent and warrant that all information provided by you or your agent in connection with your Services or registration for use of our Service or Account is accurate, up to date, and correct. You or your agent, further represent that you will immediately modify, and keep the information provided to us, current, accurate, up to date, and correct, immediately as changes to the information become necessary to comply with this Contract. You also represent you have all the necessary power and authority to execute this Contract, to perform your obligations, and you are of legal age to enter into this Contract. YOU AGREE ALL “SERVICES” AND ASSOCIATED SERVICES ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS.” WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM, AND MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR OUR “SERVICES”, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, UNLESS SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES ARE NOT LEGALLY EXCLUDABLE. WITHOUT ANY LIMITATION TO THE FOREGOING, the EarthDollar Parties MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER THAT REGISTRATION OR USE OF A “SERVICES” OR USE OF THE “ACCOUNT” UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WILL PROTECT YOU EITHER FROM CHALLENGES TO YOUR “SERVICES”, OR FROM SUSPENSION, REVOCATION, DELETION, REMOVAL, CANCELLATION OR TRANSFER OF THE “SERVICES” REGISTERED TO YOU. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT OUR SERVICE, WITHOUT LIMITATIONS, INCLUDING WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO WE MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF OUR SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH ANY OF OUR SERVICE OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH SUCH SERVICE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR OUR SERVICE OR ASSOCIATED COMPANIES, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. TO THE EXTENT JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
34. Eminent Domain. The EarthDollar Parties reserves the right to revoke, cancel, terminate, transfer or keep, any and all Services or Account, licenses and data of the Member, registered/logged with the EarthDollar Network. The use of said Services or Account, licenses and data by the Member is a privilege, and not a right; the EarthDollar Parties, in its sole discretion and without notice, may exercise such “Eminent Domain” powers over any or all Services or Account, licenses and data of the Member, whether or not the Member is registered with the EarthDollar Network, and thereby cause you to immediately surrender your Services and/or Account, licenses and data of your membership or Account, to the EarthDollar Network without any compensation to you or liability to us.
35. Breach and Revocation. You agree the EarthDollar Parties has the right, and may suspend, cancel, transfer, revoke, delete, terminate or modify your contractual right to use the Service or Account or registration in the event (a) you materially breach this Contract, policies or rules and do not cure such breach within fifteen (15) days of notice by the EarthDollar Parties, (b) you use the Service or Account to send unsolicited commercial advertisements in contradiction to either applicable laws or customary acceptable usage policies of the Internet or any other improper use, as determined in our sole discretion, (c) your use of the Services or Account in connection with unlawful activity, (d) grounds arise for such suspension, cancellation, transfer or other modification as provided for in this Contract you infringe on the rights of a third party, (e) you provide inaccurate or unreliable or false or misleading or misrepresentation or conceal or omit any information or failure to update your information to keep it current, complete or accurate, (f) you create a false identity or false profile or impersonation or misrepresentation, as defined in this Contract, (g) you fail to respond for over fifteen (15) calendar days to inquiries from us concerning the accuracy of the contact details associated with your Services registration. Furthermore, you agree that we may suspend, cancel or transfer your Services or Account registration services in order to: (i) correct mistakes made by us for the Services or Account, or (ii) to resolve a dispute under our dispute policy. You agree, as described above, we may delete the registration or reservation of your Services and/or terminate the Service and/or terminate Account you are using or take other necessary actions without further notice. We may not refund any fees paid by you if we terminate your Services or Account. Any such breach by you shall not be deemed to be excused simply because we did not act earlier in response to that, or any other breach, by you. You also agree that the EarthDollar Parties shall have the right in its sole discretion to suspend, cancel, revoke, delete, transfer or otherwise modify a Services or Account anytime or at such time as the EarthDollar Parties receives an order from its licensors or a properly authenticated order from a court of competent jurisdiction, or arbitration award or a order from any reasonable third party, requiring the suspension, cancellation, revocation, deletion, transfer or modification of the Services or Account registration. The latest Contract shall apply and supersede all other prior agreements in any legal matters; you agree to come back to read the latest Contract on a monthly basis.
36. No Guaranty. You agree that the registration, renewal, maintenance or past use of the Services or Account, does not confer immunity from objection to either the registration, renewal, maintenance or future use of the Services or Account.
37. Governing Law. The EarthDollar Network and this Contract, your rights and obligations and all actions contemplated by using the EarthDollar Network and by this Contract shall be governed by, and both parties irrevocably attorn to, and under the exclusive laws of the Earth Tribunal and the Earth Dollar Assocaition, in the city and courts and/or tribunal of Geneva, Switzerland, as if you are viewing the website solely in Geneva, Switzerland and conducting activities on the EarthDollar Network solely in Geneva, Switzerland, as if the Services and this Contract was a contract wholly entered into and wholly performed within Geneva, Switzerland. When dealing with the EarthDollar Network, it is as you are physically there in Geneva, Switzerland.Except if otherwise set forth in the ED Agreements with respect to disputes, any action to enforce this Contract or any matter relating to your use of the EarthDollar Network or the EarthDollar Network shall be brought exclusively in rgw Earth Tribunal for the District of Geneva, Switzerland. No other governing law in any other jurisdiction shall apply. Any cause of action by you must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arose or be barred. The EarthDollar Network shall not be restricted by any time frame to take action.
38. Jurisdiction Exclusivity. Disputes arising from laws outside the Earth Tribunal in Geneva, Switzerland (cross border or foreign disputes) will be govern by international treaties, such as WTO (World Trade Organization) and other relevant international treaties). As a Sovereign Decentralized Autonomus Organization (S-DAO), no domestic laws, no state laws , no provincial laws, no municipal laws and no other similar foreign laws outside the the Earth Tribunal in Geneva, Switzerland shall apply to the EarthDollar Network, unless by written agreement between the EarthDollar Parties and the foreign entity prior to a dispute.Any and all legal instruments (including but not limited to legal actions, motions, writs, injunctions, appeals, hearings, orders…etc.) drafted, served, executed and/or filed outside the sole jurisdiction of Earth Tribunal, Switzerland for the District of Geneva: involving the EarthDollar Parties, naming the EarthDollar Parties, affecting the EarthDollar Parties and/or party to the EarthDollar Parties whatsoever, shall be null, void and invalid, to have never existed, unless the Earth Tribunal in Geneva, for the District of Geneva grants to you a court order changing the jurisdiction of the court/tribunal to outside the Earth Tribunal for the District of Geneva. You shall immediately pay the EarthDollar Parties 75,000 EUROS plus all legal fees, management fees and administration fees to quash such legal instruments and/or to be involved in the participation of such legal instruments. There shall be no change or transfer in jurisdiction whatsoever, if you breach any part of this Contract and the breach has not been completely cured, including your payment of all fees to the EarthDollar Parties.
39. Notices. You agree that any notices required to be given under this Contract by the EarthDollar Network to you will be deemed to have been given if delivered in accordance with the contact information you have provided. You authorize the EarthDollar Network to notify you of information that we deem is of potential interest to you. Notices and announcements may include commercial emails, web postings, postal mails, facsimiles and other notices by any communication means, describing changes, upgrades, new products and services, commercial information, Content of interest to you as determined solely by the EarthDollar Network or other information pertaining to Internet security or to enhance your identity on the Internet and/or other relevant matters.
40. Links to Third Party Sites. The links (“Linked Sites”) included within the Services may let you leave our Services. The Linked Sites are not under the control of the EarthDollar Network, and we are not responsible for the contents of any Linked Sites or any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to such sites. The EarthDollar Parties is not responsible for any content or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. The EarthDollar Network is providing these Linked Sites for your convenience only, and the inclusion of any Linked Site does not imply endorsement or approval or recommendation by the EarthDollar Network of the Linked Sites or any association with their operators.
41. Proprietary Rights. You acknowledge that any content, Intellectual Property, and software presented by or anything else associated with the Services or Account are proprietary, which is owned or used under license by the EarthDollar Parties and its respective licensors, which are protected by U.S., Canada, European and international copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, industrial designs, industrial secrets, patents or other proprietary rights and laws, including but not limited to text, software, music, sound, photographs, video, graphics or other material contained in either sponsor advertisements or electronically distributed, commercially produced information presented to you, including by the EarthDollar Network advertisers or other content providers. You may make a copy of this content for your personal use or approved commercial use only, provided that you keep all copyright and other proprietary notices intact. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, reverse engineer, change, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way content available through the EarthDollar Network, its affiliated sites or associated websites, including code and software. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
42. No Survivorship. You agree that your Account, Domain Name and Services is non-transferable and any rights to your the EarthDollar Network ID or Contents within your Account and Domain Name terminate upon your death. Upon receipt of a copy of a death certificate, your Account and Domain Name may be terminated.
43. Non-Assignment. Your privileges under this Contract are not assignable. In addition you agree not to transfer, loan, mortgage, pledge, encumber, rent, lease, license, sublicense or exploit this Contract or any of the Service or Account. Any attempt by you to assign your privileges shall render this Contract avoidable at our option. Any attempt by your creditors or assignees to obtain an interest in your privileges under this Contract, whether by attachment, garnishment or otherwise, shall render this Contract, Service and Account voidable at our option.
44. Language. It is the express will of the parties that this Contract and all related documents have been drawn up in English. All Parties agree that any legal documents and/or legal proceedings shall only be only in the English language. You shall provide only documents in the English language and waive any other language rights or language laws that you may have in any other language.
45 General. The section titles in this Contract are solely used for convenience of the parties, and have no legal or contractual significance. This Contract, along with the policies, rules and procedures, together with all modifications, constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between you and the EarthDollar Parties concerning your use of the Services, and supersede and govern all prior proposals, agreements, or other communications, whether established by custom, practice, policy or precedent. Nothing contained in this Contract shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or other form of joint enterprise between the parties. The failure of the EarthDollar Parties to require your performance of any provision hereof shall not affect the full right to require such performance at any time thereafter; nor shall the waiver by the EarthDollar Parties of a breach of any provision hereof be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision itself. You agree that the terms of this Contract are severable. In the event that any provision of this Contract shall be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or be so held by applicable court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render this Contract unenforceable or invalid as a whole. The EarthDollar Parties will amend or replace such provision with one that is valid and enforceable and which achieves, the original objectives and intent of the EarthDollar Network as reflected in the original provision. This Contract may not be amended or modified by you. If there are any inconsistencies between this Contract and the our policies, notices or agreements, this Contract shall prevail. No employee, contractor, agent or representative of the EarthDollar Parties is authorized to alter or amend the terms and conditions of this Contract, without the prior written approval of a executive senior officer of the EarthDollar Parties. Any such actions may be deemed null, and void.
INFORMATION FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS:
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California residents entitled to the following specific consumer rights information:
Current rates for using Services are in this Contract. the EarthDollar Parties reserves the right to change fees, surcharges, renewal fees or to institute new fees at any time. Complaints. The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Service of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1020 N. Street, #501, Sacramento, CA 95814, or by telephone at 1-916-445-1254.
BY USING THE EARTHDOLLAR NETWORK’S SERVICE OR SERVICES OR BY ESTABLISHING AN ACCOUNT WITH US OR BY CLICKING THE “I ACCEPT” BUTTON OR BY COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS, YOU ARE STATING, CONSENTING, AND WARRANTING THAT YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR AN ACCOUNT, YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS REGISTRATION AGREEMENT, THE DISPUTE POLICY, THE COMMERCIAL TRANSACTION POLICY, THE PRIVACY STATEMENT, AND ANY RULES OR POLICIES THAT ARE OR MAY BE PUBLISHED BY THE EARTHDOLLAR NETWORK FROM TIME TO TIME.
This is the Network Terms & Conditions of Use, Version Number 3.4, June 22, 2016
About the Mother Earth Network
We are the World's First Sovereign Humanitarian, with the Sovereignty of our Blockchain protected
by Treaties and Conventions with Nations. The Blockchain is further Backed up by Natural Capital Assets to bring it financial stability and to preserve life on our planet.
Members of the Mother Earth Network are free to register a Global Dual Citizens of Free Nations United the Heal Our Mother Earth (Free Nations), unified under the One Nation Wampum Treaty and Free Nations Constitution.
Public Humanitarian Ledger for the Commons
Secure. Transparent. Sustainable.
Record all transactions safely with the security of our community of farmers. Our stewards are motivated for the well-being of others and the planet, not for greed, self-interest or the highest reward.
Smart Asset Tokens
Create your own social economy.
Make your own coins, cash, currency or digital assets to kick-start a debt-free economy. As an example, the Earth Dollar is our asset-backed alternative currency servicing over 5MM Indigenous Peoples. Learn more at www.EarthDollar.org.
Natural Capital Assets
We are stewards of our planet.
The value of our system is maintained by the value of our pledged land's resources. The health of our ecosystem provides a foundation for the health of our blockchain. Examples of the assets backing the Earth Dollar include fresh water, trees, fruit trees, carbon credits, mineral rights, artwork, real estate...etc.
Run by the Mother Earth Trust, a registered non-profit organization, we showcase some partner programs for humanitarian causes. You can build them too.
The World's Speaking
Voting Platform & Global Citizenship
The World's Speaking is a decentralized voting platform that allows people to participate as a collective voice on important issues. It collectively leads to peaceful action. Learn More at: www.theWorldSpeaking.com
Preservation of our Planet
Sanctuaries are created to preserve the natural resources and ecosystems that keep our planet healthy. Currently, over 18 M hectares of land and wildlife is under protection on the blockchain. Learn more at: www.MotherEarthTrust.com
Social Catalyst Fund
Stimulating the Social Economy
Projects with a social impact focus can be financed through an innovative collaborative venturing model. Financing include micro loans structures and venture capital where return of investment have longer return periods.
Digitized Wampum Treaty
An on-going unification of Indigenous Nations, the Crowns of Europe, Kingdoms, and Countries, signed into the One Nation Wampum Treaty and registered onto the blockchain.
World Basic Income
Anti-Poverty Plan for the 21st Century
World Basic Income is a simple solution to create prosperity and increase the quality of life by giving people money. As a pilot program, cash is paid out, tax free, on a monthly basis to all citizens of Indigenous Nations and owners of assets backing the Earth Dollar.
Checkout the latest transactions on the Mother Earth Network Blockchain
Things we get asked all the time.
How does Sovereignty Apply to Us?
While other blockchain technology builds virtual communities, the Mother Earth Network carries a legal sovereignty with rules, rights and freedoms from a network of existing sovereign nations. Our constitution can be found here: [insert link]
Disputes are regulated internally within a tribunal, and most importantly if any rights and freedoms are attacked, International Law applies and can be carried to International Courts at the Hague. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_court)
What do you mean by Sovereign? (Formal Definition)
The supreme, absolute, and uncontrollable power by which any independent state is governed; supreme political authority; the supreme will; paramount control of the constitution and frame of government and its administration; the self sufficient source of political power, from which all specific political powers are derived; the international independence of a state, combined with the right and power of regulating its internal affairs without foreign dictation; also a political society, or state, which is sovereign and independent.
The power to do everything in a state without accountability, --to make laws, to execute and to apply them, to impose and collect taxes and levy contributions, to make war or peace, to form treaties of alliance or of commerce with foreign nations, and the like.
Sovereignty in government is that public authority which directs or orders what is to be done by each member associated in relation to the end of the association. It is the supreme power by which any citizen is governed and is the person or body of persons in the state to whom there is politically no superior. The necessary existence of the state and that right and power which necessarily follow is “sovereignty.” By “sovereignty” in its largest sense is meant supreme, absolute, uncontrollable power, the absolute right to govern. The word
Independence: The state of condition of being free from dependence, subjection, or control. Political independence is the attribute of a nation or state which is entirely autonomous, and not subject to the government, control, or dictation of any exterior power. (Black’s Law Dictionary, Fifth Edition)
What types of applications would be the most successful on this blockchain?
Our core values tend to encourage more humanitarian focused projects and applications to be built with this blockchain. If you feel your work or organization's work are in line with the 17 United Nations Sustainability Development Goals (SDGs) to end poverty, fight inequality and injustice, and tackle climate change by 2030, we encourage you to develop on this blockchain with the support of a community of systemic change leaders, social change makers and humanitarians. (http://www.undp.org/content/undp/en/home/sustainable-development-goals.html)
What types of applications are you currently looking for?
As a technology, we believe in interoperability. Develop applications that can be bridged, and used across different block chains and inclusively bring together multiple blockchain communities. We believe in blockchain technology as a whole, and strive to collaborate with blockchain communities to expand the ecosystem. We share the common values for autonomy, transparency, community, unity and human freedoms.
What makes the Mother Earth Network different than other block chains?
The Mother Earth Network is developed on top of a base Ethereum Blockchain (https://www.ethereum.org/), using Smart Contracts as our approach to mint coins by pledging real assets.
With real assets, our approach for this platform allows us to create an open and circular economy not valued on pure market speculative economic drivers, and economic scarcity models. We like to call this post-capitalism model, the new Living Economy.
Our most important need for a separate blockchain is to securely design, manage and develop a digital currency that will be used by our network of Indigenous States as a new alternative currency. If you'd like to participate in a new economy with over 370MM Global Sovereign Indigenous Peoples, we welcome you to join and develop on the Mother Earth Network.
How do you keep the blockchain secure?
As we are currently a cloned version of Ethereum, we use a Proof-of-work (PoW) system. While that ecosystem revolves around "mining", we metaphorically are moving towards a direction of "farming" where our plan is to introduce more circular and regenerative elements into the design of the security of the blockchain. Our long-term goal is to create a more collaborative, transparent, shared and intrinsically rewarding system that blends in with the security aspects of PoW with a more human-centered Proof-of-Stake (PoS) strategy.
In the meantime, we encourage you to join our community of farmers to keep our blockchain safe, secure and transparent.